Clerical Assistant Vacancy (Supporting the Central team, including Lourdes IT)
Starting date: ASAP
Salary Grade: SC3 (14-17), £16,713 – £17,772 per annum pro-rata
Hours: 20hours per week Monday – Friday 1pm – 5pm
Contract: Term time plus 5 inset days. Holiday cover as agreed.
The Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy are looking to appoint a motivated, hard working individual to the position of Clerical Assistant. They will provide general clerical assistance to the MAC central team and support the running of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC Head Office.
The Multi Academy currently comprises of four Catholic schools situated in Redditch and Bromsgrove responsible for over 2500 students and staff. The schools are rated as Outstanding or Good by Ofsted.
The closing date for completed application forms is Noon, Monday, 26th February 2018 and interviews will take place the week commencing Monday, 5th March 2018. If you have not heard from us by Friday, 2nd March you can assume that, in this instance, you have not been successful.
Completed applications should be emailed to HR@lourdesmac.org.uk or posted to
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC, The School House, c/o St Bede’s Catholic Middle School, Holloway Lane, Redditch, Worcestershire; B98 7HA
Part-time General Clerical Assistant.
- £16,713 – 17,772 Pro-rata
- General Clerical Assistant Advert February 2018
- General Clerical Assistant Job Description and Person Specification
- CES Notes to Applicants
- CES Recruitment Monitoring Form
- CES Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form
- CES Support Staff Application Form
Please send completed application forms to HR@lourdesmac.org.uk
Things you need to apply:
- CES Support Staff Notes to Applicants
- CES Support staff Recruitment Monitoring Form
- CES Support Staff Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_1974
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com