We have 3 vacancies
Lourdes IT are looking to expand our team with a range of new roles available.
Lourdes IT provide IT Support, SIMs Support and Broadband provision to a large number of schools, across all phases in Redditch and Bromsgrove in Worcestershire. We are growing fast thanks to the fantastic work of our existing team. You will be part of a team of 11.
Successful applicants will join a forward thinking, friendly team of technicians, who are well resourced and fully supported in their professional development.
Things we use:
- Office365, Server 16, Windows 10, Active Directory, Group Policy, SmoothWall, Exchange, SIMS, Impero,
- We use FreshDesk for our help desk and OneNote and Microsoft Teams to keep our team organised.
Our first line IT Technician role (£17,168 – £18,672 full year, full time, 37.5hrs pw (term time only considered)) is all about giving hands on support to our schools. Working on a rota across all of our supported schools, you will work on site, backed up by a central support desk to provide support in classrooms. In the holidays, you will assist with a range of projects at our schools.
For this role, you must have access to your own transport at all times. It is desirable, but not essential that applicants will have previous IT support experience, a knowledge of Windows domain networks and Office 365 would be beneficial. We want dedicated, hardworking team members, who understand the importance of customer support and are willing to learn.
- Job Description and person spec: 1st Line Technician
- Closing date: 25/08/2018 at noon via email to email@example.com / questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can only accept applications using our application form, CVs are not accepted: Support Staff Application Form (including roles at Lourdes IT)
- Please also complete and return the additional forms at the bottom of this page.
Our apprentice first Line IT Technician role (£318pw /full year, full time 37.5hrs pw) is not your typical apprenticeship. We believe in ensuring our staff are experts in IT support, and so providing you with on the job training seems like a good idea! However, as well as doing your apprenticeship, you will be an integral part of the team. This is not cheap labour, but real world work with added training – and you will be paid as such, and a key member of our team providing first line support to schools we support. You will need a driving licence and transport, to get you to the sites you need to be at.
We need someone who is committed, and hardworking – understanding the need to complete their coursework outside of the office, as well as when opportunities are provided within work time. As your knowledge grows, you will be providing support onsite at our schools, and in our central office where you will be logging and resolving incoming calls and requests on our help desk.
- Please visit our training provider to find out more: https://baltictraining.com/apprentices/vacancies/13370/
Things you need to apply:
Forms for all applicants
The following must be completed and submitted for all roles:
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form
Guidance is available in the Notes to Applicants
Submitting your application
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com