Data upgrade for Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC Students
This scheme is open to children and young people who:
- don’t have access to a fixed broadband connection
- cannot afford the additional data needed to access educational resources or social care services
- have access to a mobile device that uses a participating network
- are facing disruption to their face-to-face education, or have been advised not to attend school
This is available on the following networks
Be aware that until the end of January, it may take EE some time to process requests.
- The recipient will get 20GB of additional data per month until 31 July 2021.
- The offer is available to both Pay Monthly and Pay-as-you-go customers.
- A text message will be sent to the nominated device once the additional data has been added to the account.
- EE will process no more than 60,000 requests across all schools. If they reach this limit, they will not accept further requests.