Your feedback matters...
We use your feedback to learn from our service. Where we have provided a wow moment, how can we replicate that experience for our other customers, and where we have left you not happy this time, what can we do to avoid this happening again.
We can’t change or delete feedback once left by a customer. You can leave multiple feedbacks on one ticket, but it will not remove previous feedback.
What do we do with your feedback?
Our feedback is categorised as follows:
- Positive: Wow Moment & Thanks for your help
- Neutral: Neither satisfied or dissatisfied
- Negative: Could have been better, I am not happy with the service this time
When we get positive feedback, the team member who earned it gets recognition within our team.
Each term we reward our team based on feedback scores:
- A day off for the person with the top feedback score (positive – negatives)
- We also reward those who don’t always complete tickets, and ask our team to nominate when a colleague has given them help and support that has caused a client’s Wow moment
When things don’t go to plan, we look into it:
- We will contact the provider of the negative feedback, and understand where we went wrong.
- We will do what we can to put it right
- We will explain any decisions we have had to made
- We will look at our processes internally to better understand where we can avoid this feedback again.
- We will speak with the technician involved to support them.