Providing amazing support is what we do.
No hassle, forward thinking – friendly, helpful and pro-active IT Support for Education Institutions.
We provide support to a wide range of schools and academies, and know the unique environment that is education. Our support is all inclusive, we provide a high quality service that allows you to move away from the operational management of IT, and focus on the impact it can have creating engaging lessons, develop skills and reduce workloads.
Our support comes in two flavours:
Our team will provide the support you need, when you need it.
Included as standard:
- Onsite support on a schedule to suit you
- Helpdesk open 8am-5pm term time (9am – 5pm holidays)
- Phone support with remote access
- Live Chat and Self Help via our portal.
- See your currently open, and complete tickets online.
- Senior Support Team to resolve complex issues fast
- Project planning and support with development plan
- All holiday IT projects planned by Lourdes IT
- Pro-active server maintenance and monitoring
- All training, including whole school CPD sessions
- Emergency call outs when you need us
- OFSTED Visit cover – we will be there when you need us
- Termly User Forums – keep connected to updates
- Free access to various training sessions and events throughout the year at our training center.
- E-Safety guidance, support and parents’ session hosting
- DSL trained staff
- Weekly performance reports
- Provision of quotes for any IT equipment from suppliers to meet financial guidelines.
- Strategic Network Management
We will happily work with existing IT Support Technicians you employ to complement their support, or we can be your dedicated team.
For schools who already have existing IT support teams, we can offer an effective support mechanism to help:
- Access for your IT Support Team to our Helpdesk
- Direct access to our 2nd and 3rd line support team
- Strategic planning for your development plans
- Project Management
- Discounted rates on support cover for absences
- Exclusive CPD for your IT Team and mentoring.
School Audits – (find out more)
We can come and complete a detailed audit of your current IT provision, future capacity, current support structures and then discuss it with key staff
Broadband – (find out more)
Built for schools, by schools our broadband product allows schools a safe and secure learning environment. Having our IT SLA and our broadband allows us to provide additional support services.
SIMS Support – (find out more)
For academies we are able to provide a full SIMS support SLA – and we can offer training and consultancy to all schools.
Install Team – (find out more)
Our expert team can install projectors, wifi networks and complete cabling projects.
Who do you support?
We support schools and academies, as well as entire MATs/MACs
Who employs your staff?
All our staff are employed by Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC. We do not use third party staff.
Are your staff DBS checked?
Yes, our staff also complete Safeguarding training and we have a DSL for our team.
What happens if there is an emergency, and it is not our support day?
We will come to your site to support, if the issue meets certain criteria, at no extra cost
What do you mean by providing all training?
We will provide training to your staff for free. We will work with you to find a suitable time and date, or host a course, to provide the training you need. This can be a whole school CPD, governors etc. Lourdes IT supported schools also get access to our training courses for free.
We already have a technician – how will this work?
It is no issue, we work with many schools who have existing IT staff, that we then work collaboratively with to provide the best support – we have a range of options, such as giving them access to our helpdesk, our strategic IT support where we support them, or in some cases, we can TUPE them to our team.
What if your staff are absent?
We will always endeavor to cover absence and illness and provide you with an uninterrupted service. Any missed visits will be repaid.
Do you do remote support only?
No, we don’t believe this works for schools – we do a bi weekly half day visit option.
Do we need to sign up for all your SLAs?
No, they can be taken separately – but they do function best all together!
How can we move away from IBS/NetBuilder ?
Come and chat with us, we can make it a smooth transition
Do you support Apple networks?
Any other questions?
Please contact us with any further questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 359 999
Our solutions are bespoke for our schools. We price based on many factors, the major one being how many days on site support we provide.
Lourdes IT are not for profit. We invest in our team and our support tools to ensure we deliver the best solution, that is cost effective for all schools.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch on 01527 359 999 or email email@example.com
Nothing was too much trouble.