Providing amazing support is what we do.
Two simple support types for schools
Our team will provide the support you need, when you need it.
- A full year helpdesk – contactable from 7:30am – 5pm in term, time (8am – 5pm holidays) by phone, email, live chat or portal.
- Site visits – on a schedule to suit you by one of our technicians.
- Unlimited CPD – we come to you, or you come to us or delivered remotely.
- Project Work – we will do your upgrades in holidays inclusive.
- Free Procurement Service, User Groups, Website Updates and management.
- We will come out for emergencies or Ofsted visits (for no additional cost)
- Affordable – Prices start from £1,410 per year!
Included as standard:
- Onsite support on a schedule to suit you
- Choose from half daily/full day on a fortnightly, weekly, daily schedule.
- Helpdesk open 7:30am-5pm term time (8am – 5pm holidays)
- Phone support with remote access
- Live Chat and Self Help via our portal.
- See your currently open, and complete tickets online.
- Senior Support Team to resolve complex issues fast
- Project planning and support with development plan
- All holiday IT projects planned by Lourdes IT
- Pro-active server maintenance and monitoring
- All training, including whole school CPD sessions
- Emergency call outs when you need us
- OFSTED Visit cover – we will be there when you need us
- Termly User Forums – keep connected to updates
- Free access to various training sessions and events throughout the year at our training center.
- E-Safety guidance, support and parents’ session hosting
- DSL trained staff
- Weekly performance reports
- Provision of quotes for any IT equipment from suppliers to meet financial guidelines.
- Strategic Network Management
We will happily work with existing IT Support Technicians you employ to complement their support, or we can be your dedicated team.
For schools who already have existing IT support teams, we can offer an effective support mechanism to help:
- Access for your IT Support Team to our Helpdesk
- Direct access to our 2nd and 3rd line support team
- Strategic planning for your development plans
- Project Management
- Discounted rates on support cover for absences
- Exclusive CPD for your IT Team and mentoring.
You may have recently created a trust, or be an existing trust looking to provide a centralised service – either way, we can help.
Our model of support is what many trusts aspire too, centralised, pro-active and flexible. So why not enjoy those benefits straight away?
We work with your existing team, or provide our own – we can even discuss TUPE options for existing staff – so they can quickly join an established, friendly and specialised team.
For more information, or to set up a meeting, please contact Kelly Gunn (01527 376003)
School Audits – (find out more)
We can come and complete a detailed audit of your current IT provision, future capacity, current support structures and then discuss it with key staff
Broadband – (find out more)
Built for schools, by schools our broadband product allows schools a safe and secure learning environment. Having our IT SLA and our broadband allows us to provide additional support services.
SIMS Support – (find out more)
For academies we are able to provide a full SIMS support SLA – and we can offer training and consultancy to all schools.
Install Team – (find out more)
Our expert team can install projectors, wifi networks and complete cabling projects.
Who do you support?
We support schools and academies, as well as entire MATs/MACs
Who employs your staff?
All our staff are employed by Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC. We do not use third party staff.
Are your staff DBS checked?
Yes, our staff also complete Safeguarding training and we have a DSL for our team.
What happens if there is an emergency, and it is not our support day?
We will come to your site to support, if the issue meets certain criteria, at no extra cost
What do you mean by providing all training?
We will provide training to your staff for free. We will work with you to find a suitable time and date, or host a course, to provide the training you need. This can be a whole school CPD, governors etc. Lourdes IT supported schools also get access to our training courses for free.
We already have a technician – how will this work?
It is no issue, we work with many schools who have existing IT staff, that we then work collaboratively with to provide the best support – we have a range of options, such as giving them access to our helpdesk, our strategic IT support where we support them, or in some cases, we can TUPE them to our team.
What if your staff are absent?
We will always endeavor to cover absence and illness and provide you with an uninterrupted service. Any missed visits will be repaid.
Do you do remote support only?
No, we don’t believe this works for schools – we do a bi weekly half day visit option.
Do we need to sign up for all your SLAs?
No, they can be taken separately – but they do function best all together!
How can we move away from IBS/NetBuilder ?
Come and chat with us, we can make it a smooth transition
Do you support Apple networks?
Any other questions?
Please contact us with any further questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 359 999
Our solutions are bespoke for our schools. We price based on many factors, the major one being how many days on site support we provide.
Lourdes IT are not for profit. We invest in our team and our support tools to ensure we deliver the best solution, that is cost effective for all schools.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch on 01527 359 999 or email email@example.com
Every one of our Schools is assigned a School Champion – a member of our technical team who looks after your support provision, has a termly (primary) or half termly (secondary) visit with you and does so much more.
Nothing was too much trouble.