Join our team of onsite technicians, supporting multiple schools.
This is a 1st Line role where you can take your passion for IT and develop your skills.
We are looking for a candidate with a friendly and helpful attitude that puts our users at the forefront of all they do.
- You will be supporting users on Windows 10 devices, Apple devices, and specialist Education platforms.
- You will learn or develop skills to provide enterprise-level IT Support, including supporting Servers and Networks.
- You will be the only IT Support agent onsite, and so must be confident.
- You will have access to our escalation team who can provide advice and guidance, but you will need to be able to solve problems and investigate and suggest solutions.
- Your duties will require you to support users via our ticketing system around school sites
- You will be supported by our experienced team, with escalation routes, training, and regular feedback.
- You will need experience in customer service and a good standard of communication skills, both face to face and via our online platforms.
We do not require you to have formal qualifications for this role. However we do require:
- A good standard of written and oral English
- Customer Service Experience
- Ongoing training with the team.
- Laptop provided
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme