Providing onsite support to our supported schools - your experience will assist you in providing effective IT Support in schools. From managing servers, project work and providing face to face support - no two days will be the same as you make a positive impact for young people.
We provide support to primary and secondary schools of various sizes throughout Worcestershire, Warwickshire and beyond.
For this role, we require you to have prior experience in providing IT Support in a corporate or education setting and a full driving licence and access to transport.
- Providing onsite support following a timetable at various schools
- Managing servers, systems, software and embracing our cloud-first systems
- Providing guidance and development to colleagues
- Resolving more advanced issues as they occur
- Completing projects within the school holidays
We are happy to teach the tools we use, but for this role you will need to have experience in the majority of the below
- Office 365 or Google Workspace at an administrative level
- Endpoint Manager
- Powershell Scripting
- Microsoft Server and common technologies (AD, DHCP and DNS)
- VLANs and networking skills
- Problem solving skills