Help Desk & SIMS Analyst
Due to our continued growth, Lourdes IT are looking to appoint a highly motivated individual to a new role of Helpdesk and SIMS analyst.
The successful candidate will be a key member of our growing team, working on our central helpdesk to support users via phone, online chat and within our helpdesk.
With remote access to all systems, they will be able to solve a range of issues quickly and effectively to minimise the impact on teaching and learning or administrative roles.
As part of the role, the individual will specialise on supporting schools with their SIMS MIS systems, in conjunction with our Senior Support Team. The right applicant will have experience of SIMS as a user, or preferably giving support or training to users in a prior role. Our experienced team will provide targeted support to the right candidate to allow them to successfully resolve a wide range of SIMS support request on first contact.
Who we are looking for:
- Hardworking and dedicated individuals committed to a career in IT Support as part of a forward-thinking team with a growth mindset.
- Experience of providing IT support to end users
- Experience in the use of, or support of, Capita SIMS MIS
- Desire to progress within the IT Support/SIMS support roles in future.
- This is a full time and permanent position (not term time only), holidays are to be taken in school holiday time.
- £19,125 -£20,818 (Pay review pending)
- Based in Redditch, Worcestershire.
Supporting documents for this role:
Closing date: 9th November 13:00
You must complete all the forms below, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs are not accepted for this role.
For questions or to discuss the role, please email Matthew Setchell, IT Service Lead – email@example.com or call 01527 359 999
Things you need to apply:
Forms for all applicants
The following must be completed and submitted for all roles:
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form
Guidance is available in the Notes to Applicants
Submitting your application
Please email completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org